CRIS University Workshop
Dates: Tuesday, May 14 through Thursday, May 16, 2019
Location: MAXIMUS Higher Education Offices, Northbrook, IL
CPE Credts: Workshop attendees will receive 18 CPE credits for attending all sessions.
Description: This introductory workshop provided university professionals who prepare F&A rate proposals with an overview of CRIS. In this workshop, participants will:
- Gain a basic familiarity with the CRIS application on a laptop in our workshop computer lab, under the direction of MAXIMUS staff.
- Complete a CRIS model, using data for a simulated university.
- Calculate an F&A rate for the modeled university and generated reports for a rate proposal.
CRIS is compliant with Uniform Guidance 2 CFR PART 200. Participants step through the CRIS process of calculating the Utility Cost Adjustment, which may increase your Organized Research F&A rate by up to 1.3 points.
- Contact Allison Toal at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on registration and hotel accommodations.
- Workshop costs: $2,500/person.
- Hotel accommodations: Renaissance Chicago North Shore, which is located within walking distance across the street from the workshop location. Contact Allison prior to making your reservation as she may be able to offer a discounted room rate.
- Workshop address: MAXIMUS, 900 Skokie Blvd., Suite 280, Northbrook, IL 60062