You are here
Providing learning management solutions and compelling training curricula
Web-Based Compliance Training
The MAXIMUS Web-Based Compliance Training Program goes a long way in preserving a business’s code of ethics and presenting savings to their bottom line. Employers are at risk for costly fines, lawsuits or other legal actions when they are exposed to employee misconduct that violates code of ethics or regulatory compliance standards.
Our Web-based training program is a cost-effective compliance solution that helps to mitigate the risks facing employers, through interactive and informative, yet quick-paced, tutorials that truly engage the employee.
Our Interactive Training Tutorials
- Define business ethics and explain their importance to reputation of the organization
- Provide business scenarios and let employees choose what they believe to be the correct, ethical course of action
Diversity in the Workplace
- Explain the variables that make every person unique and valuable
- Identify typical considerations when interacting with individuals from different cultural and generational backgrounds
- Define “professionalism” and describe how related behaviors advance organization and employee interests
- Describe specific actions that help or hurt an organization’s and individual’s professional reputation
- Define and describe types of discrimination, sexual harassment and risky behaviors in the workplace
- Outline how to report harassment and follow the investigation process
I-9 and E-Verify
On-Time Training and Real-Time Reporting
The MAXIMUS Web-based program provides time-efficient training for new employees and managers alike. By making training available 24/7 from any location with an Internet connection, the program expedites the learning curve for new employees, so that they quickly understand their responsibilities to maintain an ethical, harassment-free workplace.
There is no waiting to schedule a class or for an available trainer. Businesses don’t have to take managers off tasks or projects to conduct a training seminar every time new hires start on the job.
With real-time reporting, our training program frees managers from manual compliance tracking, often a lengthy and error-prone process.