States turn to MAXIMUS to effectively and successfully manage every detail of their PASRR program and all affiliated long term care services.
- Keeps you in compliance with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Delivers the most knowledgeable clinical expertise in the industry for individuals with disabilities
- Offers timely, independent, accurate screenings and evaluations
- Develops individualized recommendations and notifies all pertinent parties
- Designs state-specific, user-friendly, automated Level I, Level II, and Level of Care web-based systems that expedite reviews and reduce delays in hospital discharges
- Generates data and customized reports 24/7 that help you manage your daily PASRR program needs with real-time results and program oversight
- Provides the information, data, and consulting expertise to help states develop strategic plans and initiatives for affiliated long-term care services