A trusted partner to all stakeholders in the advancement of economic development and financial independence through employment
You are here
At MAXIMUS, we are dedicated to growing thriving, vital communities characterized by high levels of employment, family self-sufficiency, and wage and skills growth. Across the nation and around the world, we serve as a trusted partner to all stakeholders – from state and local governments through community organizations to employers and job seekers – to advance economic development and financial independence through employment. Our holistic approach is person-centric, industry-sector focused, and committed to making a meaningful difference for the communities in which we live and work.
The MAXIMUS Difference
As a market leader since 1988, MAXIMUS has decades of experience operating workforce projects that deliver results that matter for all stakeholders. Trust MAXIMUS to deliver:
- Proactive Management. We proactively approach each and every project we manage, delivering the expectations of today while anticipating and adapting to the expectations of tomorrow. Our ability to be flexible and responsive to our clients’ needs, and to scale projects accordingly, has resulted in successful long-term partnerships – as evidenced by fully 95% of our clients choosing to continue working with us when their contracts come up for renewal (average rebid rate from 2013 – 2017).
- A Comprehensive View. Our diverse experience across federal, state, local and global arenas enables us to bring a comprehensive view to our workforce and economic development strategies. This means we infuse our solutions with innovations and best practices gleaned from a wide range of approaches and options. Additionally, because we work across health and human services, we develop solutions that effectively address the complex needs of those we serve.
- Results that Matter. We deliver high-quality, evidence-informed solutions that produce results that matter for all stakeholders – from achieving and surpassing agency objectives to helping individuals prepare for, place and progress in meaningful work that leads to self-sufficiency and a pathway to a better quality of life.
A Full Range of Workforce Capabilities
MAXIMUS provides a full range of workforce capabilities across a number of funding streams, including TANF, SNAP, WIOA and Supplemental Security Income.
- Operations management
- Case management
- Career planning, job placement, retention and advancement
- Skills assessment and training
- Employer services, including prescreening, customized training
- Internships, apprenticeships and work trials
- Consulting and advisory services