You are here
Building careers, growing the workforce, improving lives
TANF Case Management
Our comprehensive approach to TANF case management supports participants and their families to overcome barriers to employment. Because we fully appreciate the challenge of building long-term self-sufficiency, we help participants create individualized plans for ongoing support. As individuals establish routines and achieve stability, our staff helps them position themselves for wage increases and career advancement, transforming jobs into sustainable careers.
Dedicated to the Communities We Serve
The success of our programs is, in large part, dependent upon the strength of our partnerships with community stakeholders. To build economic self-sufficiency and move individuals out of poverty, it really does "take a village." It requires the involvement of schools, community based-organizations, libraries, advocacy groups, faith-based communities, health care providers, employers, and the list goes on. MAXIMUS brings together this diverse array of stakeholders to support participants as they work to achieve and sustain self-sufficiency.
Innovation at Work
Our comprehensive TANF employment services include:
- Full-service TANF case management in over 14 languages
- Assessments (including skills, barrier and interest)
- Employment readiness training
- Job search and placement
- Job retention and advancement
- Eligibility determination for selected programs
- Home-based case management
- Refugee employment services
- Employment services for hard-to-serve populations (TANF participants with multiple barriers, general assistance/general relief)
- SSI/SSDI eligibility screening and advocacy
- Learning disability services
- Supportive services administration
- Tax credit and economic development services
We use a suite of automated tools, including our case management system, WorkQWEST™, and our call and mail house centers, to support these services.
MAXIMUS also offers TANF program consulting services to help you find new efficiencies, expand and create new programs, and identify new technologies to meet the unique needs of your beneficiaries.