Children & Families
Across North America, MAXIMUS runs a wide range of programs aimed at improving the lives of children, their families, and their communities. We understand the challenges families face as they make their way out of poverty. We engage the wider community to enhance the opportunities for success and invite community-based organizations, employers, training organizations, advocates, and social service providers to become part of the extensive network of "wraparound" services that we believe are critical to success.
Our diverse team mirrors the individuals we serve, and our backgrounds are equally varied. We come from government, non-profit, for profit, education, and social services sectors. Our team’s commitment to deliver exceptional service has made us a top provider in virtually every market in which we operate.
MAXIMUS. Because Children and Families Come First.
We partner with Child Support Enforcement agencies to locate non-custodial parents, establish paternity and support orders, and enforce payments. More...
We help parents, providers, and states through the development, implementation and operation of full-service child care programs as well as the systems that accompany them. More...
For over 30 years, MAXIMUS has served the nation’s most vulnerable populations by providing SSI Advocacy Services for children in foster care and by providing Title IV-E, TANF, and Adoption Assistance Eligibility services. More...
Our full-service TANF case management services have helped more than 500,000 individuals find and retain the jobs that set them on the path to economic independence. More…
Human Services Consulting
MAXIMUS offers child support, child welfare, WIC EBT, TANF and K-12 special education consulting to help you find new efficiencies, expand and create new programs, and identify new technologies to meet the unique needs of your beneficiaries.
- Focus. We are a private company whose sole mission is to help government serve the people through our work in the areas of health and human services.
- Subject Matter Expertise. Having worked with children and families since 1975, we bring a staff with unmatched expertise.
- Timely Implementation. We have the ability to implement and manage highly visible public programs under extremely tight deadlines.
- Best Practices. We leverage best practices from our domestic and international programs, as well as our complementary human services business lines, to provide more holistic services.
- Technology. We offer a full suite of automated solutions to support our programs.
- Capacity. We have both organizational and financial strength and stability.
- Results. Our focus on client-defined outcomes has consistently made us the best performing provider in virtually every market in which we operate programs.