For nearly forty years, MAXIMUS has partnered with state, federal, and local governments to provide critical health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. We leverage our extensive experience and strong commitment to ethics to provide high quality services and solutions. With a passion for public service, our staff of approximately 12,000 employees is dedicated to providing innovative programs that improve the quality of life around the globe.
Transforming Lives and Achieving Program Goals
Our health and human services solutions are designed to make a meaningful impact on people’s lives and strengthen communities through state, federal, and local government partnerships. We collaborate with government agencies to develop cost-effective health and human service programs tailored to their communities' unique needs. At the same time, we offer governments the ability to implement programs rapidly with scalable operations and automated systems. From Medicaid and Medicare to the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and welfare-to-work, our comprehensive solutions help governments run effectively and efficiently to achieve their programmatic goals.
An International Leader in Government Services
As the leader in government services, we have built a significant capacity to deliver measurable results on an international scale. We take great pride in our work, which is why we are the best at what we do. Highlights of our work include:
- The leading administrator of Medicaid and CHIP services in the United States
- The premier provider of workforce-centered services in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia
- A pioneer of welfare reform, placing approximately 500,000 individuals into unsubsidized employment
- The manager of more than 1,300 employment network agencies for the Ticket to Work Program
- The number one rated for-profit provider under the Australian Job Services star rating program
MAXIMUS Corporate Headquarters
1891 Metro Center Drive
Reston, Virginia 20190