You are here
Meeting the hiring needs of employers with cost-effective solutions
Since 1988, MAXIMUS has worked with employers to provide cost-effective staffing solutions. We connect the mission of our government agency clients to help people find meaningful work with employers’ desire to hire quality candidates – and in the process help employers obtain tax incentives of up to $9,000 per new hire.
The programs MAXIMUS operates to help job seekers are funded by the government. We assist with job search, skill building, mentoring and professional guidance. Every employee that employers hire through MAXIMUS is provided with ongoing support services, such as the cost of child care, transportation, clothing and other necessities required to help employees achieve higher performance, helping employers avoid paying Employee Assistance Program costs.
Capabilities and Expertise
MAXIMUS provides capabilities and expertise that benefit employers and employees throughout the entire hiring process, including:
- Employer Services
- Employee pre-screening
- Immediate staffing (volunteer or paid)
- On-site and off-site recruitment services
- Paid training for employees
- I-9 service
- Employee Assistance
- Fingerprint clearance card
- Food handlers card
- First aid and CPR
- Ongoing support
- Tax Credits and Benefits
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit processing
- Welfare-to-Work Tax Credit processing
- State Hiring Tax Credit assistance
- Location Tax and Rate Benefit opportunities
Benefits of Partnering with MAXIMUS
- Gain Tax Credits to Fund New Hires – MAXOutreach®, our proprietary outreach recruitment tool, provides employers with new, non-traditional sources of job applicants who are likely to be eligible for tax credits. We assist employers in processing their new hires through the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Program, which targets veterans, individuals with disabilities and TANF recipients eligible for WOTC credits ranging from $2,400 up to $9,000. All MAXIMUS fees are on a contingency basis.
- Save Time and Money with Electronic I-9 Services – MAXIMUS Employer Services includes easy-to-use Electronic I-9 software, which simplifies and streamlines the error-prone, time and resource-intensive task that all new hires are required to perform. Using MAXIMUS software, a manager can verify each new hire’s information, sign the I-9 form electronically in just minutes, and be confident of full compliance with Homeland Security guidelines. We have integrated our I-9 services with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify program, and legal counsel on I-9 and immigration issues is available to advise employers’ staff.